Direct response marketing demands a direct response from your potential customers. This type of marketing is used to answer questions, present your branding and products, and also explain the reason you do what you do. Customers love this, as they are offered the opportunity to respond, whether that be in the way of signing up for a newsletter, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing a product from you.
So, what does direct response marketing look like? Well, it comes in many forms, including:
- Direct mail;
- Print ads;
- Radio and TV ads;
- Coupons or other incentives;
Some of the advantages of direct marketing are:
- A great way to use free time during lulls in business;
- Productive way to communicate and empower you to create more relationships;
- Great way to up- and cross-sell to current customers;
- Low cost way to rustle up new business;
- Used as leverage to turn small sales into large sales;
- Supplement your current marketing program;
- Cost-effective way to reach target markets;
- Offers measurable results;
- Reach outside your local area for new business;
- Increase the effectiveness of your sales force.
These advantages are some of the great things that can come from taking a few simple steps and putting together a direct response marketing plan to execute on.
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.” Jay Abraham
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market, whether they are in your local area or not. Please reach out to me to assist you put together a great direct response marketing plan to begin your journey to heightened success.